29 January 2006

today, today...

catchin the theme? lol

what an interesting day it's been today...
such a wide array of emotions has passed through me today...and only passed through me. none of them really registered as mine, although i felt them all...they just kind of...passed through me. i woke up feeling great, ironed, and walked in the sunshine for a half-hour before meeting girls to practice for a performance on wednesday...i felt very energized, very self-assured, very capable, and very loved all through the beginning of the afternoon. then came a little irritation that could have become anger were it actually housing in me for a while...however, even though it passed through, my mood was pressed for an hour or two...i feel great now, actually :) it's a good night.

sometimes i wonder if it's too much to ask of some people, though, that they simply say "i'm sorry" now and then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home