06 January 2006

this is love calling earth...do you know how much it hurts?

i've only been awake just over an hour and already this is a stupid day.

#1. Mom tried to wake me up today, asking if i was planning to sleep the day away. It was 11:30. I said I didn't feel like getting up yet and I could decide when for myself. She got mad.

#2. I came downstairs at 1:00 and Dad was still home for lunch. We needed to talk, he said. He's taking me off their car insurance (big deal - i'm not coming home anymore) and threatening me a little more about cell phone use (when i go back *home* to nashville - which is looking more and more like it's actually gonna happen ~ oh yea - forgot to tell you i got the "we don't know if we can support what you're doing in nashville" talk last night and the "thinking about not sending you back" along with it...as if i need them to send me back.)

#3. Mom accused me *again* of dumb things that I didn't do simply because they can't trust me enough to assume I wouldn't. (Things like calling phone sex lines and hooking up with random boys while i've been home. Yea, that's my bag.)

so i left the house. and now i'm sitting here, a little stressed, worried about someone, and listening to norah jones, heightening the irony of all of this: i come down here to relax, get out of the house, calm my nerves (norah does it better than many), and it all ends up following me in the midst of my relaxation.

all right. i'm done for nizzow. be back later maybe. or maybe not.

...i didn't die overnight...in the wind i had candlelight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home