17 June 2006

woke up this mornin feeling kinda low...

had a bad dream about glen last night...and subsequently woke up angry at him lol...which i never do. so i corrected that immediately. it's stupid to be upset at a dream. but i mean, it was an upsetting dream. hehe
anyway, got over that rather quickly...but the incident definitely made me miss him more again. i was doing so well last night lol. then when he asked me a question online this morning, he kinda seemed stressed out, so i asked if everything was ok and he snapped at me to just "give him some time." well, sure...that's no problem for me - but i don't deserve an angry shot back just for caring. pisses me off when anybody does that to anybody else. we're *caring* here, people.
if the rest of this day goes like it has so far...boy will it be fabulous.
and now "chances are" comes on...one of my all time favorite songs...feelin a little more like "chances aren't" today...

2 Comments:

At Wed Jun 21, 11:22:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did it strike you that your interpretation of snapping might not have been what was intended through text message? I do remember saying that specifically to avoid snapping at you.

 
At Thu Jun 22, 02:53:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that i interpret it as snapping whenever you use my name in a text message...it seems angry and uptight to read have my name used...i'm sorry i misinterpret...but then, it also had a lot to do with the rest of the day heh...excuses aside, i suck at serious text messages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home